In an increasingly competitive landscape, homeowners are always looking for an extra edge when selling their home.
Homeowners in Glenside contacted Staging Spaces and Design to help prepare their cluttered home for sale.
Glenside Home Staging Focal Points
For this home staging project, our experts focused on the following key elements:
- Curb Appeal – Create a positive first impression with paint, mulch, outdoor pillows to add color, potted pansies for a touch of Spring, and a wreath on the front door.
- De-Cluttering – A common theme in many rooms, the home had accumulated many items through the years that made it difficult to properly evaluate the space.
- Updated Painting – Removed bold colors from some rooms and moved towards a neutral palette.
- Furniture Repositioning – Our experts offered layout advice for the dining room, among other spaces to create a traditional feel for potential buyers.
- Accessorize – Provided new accessories to add color and updated style to many rooms including:
- Basement – carpet, floor plant
- Bedrooms – window treatments
- Dining Room – floral
- Kitchen – general accessories
- Family Room – pillows, storage ottomans
- Living Room – pillows, round ottoman
Home Staging Results
After only 24 hours on the market, the homeowners received an offer $5,000 over asking price! They are also excited about finding space for their new accessories in their new house!
Getting set to sell your house? Take time to contact Staging Spaces and Design for a home staging consultation!