An investment in home staging truly pays off – that’s the lesson from this recent home staging in Blue Bell by Staging Spaces and Design.
Before listing their home, these homeowners went the extra mile to update their home to make it more attractive to potential buyers.
Blue Bell Home Staging Keys
- Upgrade – High-quality kitchen countertops are strongly desired by today’s homebuyers. Existing green formica countertops were removed and upgraded with dark granite. With some new florals, area rugs, and accessories, the kitchen became a focal point of the project.
- Curb Appeal – Positive first impressions start outdoors with potted flowers and outdoor pillows on porch area plus lots of mulch for Spring!
- Painting – Introduced a neutral color to the foyer – the existing wallpaper created a dreary start to the in-home experience.
- Accessorize – Hand-selected a collection of new accessories and strategically placed them throughout the house.
- De-Cluttering – The Home Office needed it most and other areas were positively impacted, too.
Home Staging Results
Following the staging project, an offer was placed on the home after only four days on the market! The homeowners got their asking price and definitely realized the staging was worthwhile!
Getting set to sell your house … or know someone that’s prepping? Take advantage of a consultation with Staging Spaces and Design and get full market value for you home! Contact us today!